Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials
Clinical Trials in Oncology Conference
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Arena International is pleased to announce Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials, which will take place on 18 and 19 July 2012 in Boston, Massachusetts, US.
The event will discuss the best ways to achieve operational efficiencies during oncology trials and will focus on the following key topics:
- Data management for oncology trials
- Site selection for targeted therapies
- Optimising phase I oncology timelines
- Designing protocols for paediatric trials and increasingly complex trials
- Planning and implementing oncology trials in the emerging markets
A profitable area for drug development
According to PriceWaterhouseCoopers the area of oncology was "the single biggest global pharmaceutical seller in 2009" with sales reaching over $52bn. Oncology is the most profitable therapeutic area for drug development, with a forecasted value of $78bn by 2012.
With the market estimated at such a high value, now is the perfect time to hear from top contract research organisations and biotech firms. Our guest speakers include:
- Giovanni Abedessa - director clinical development, ArQule
- Mark J. Beller, MBA - medical director, RadCore Labs
- Jurek Bowjanowski - clinical operations oncology, Sanofi-Aventis
- Penny Carlson - associate director clinical operations, Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Madhuri Desai - manager, clinical trials, Daiichi Sankyo
- Heather DiBenedetto - director clinical operations - translational medicine, Novartis
- Lee Ferrande - principle clinical trial manager, EMD Serono
- Janet Flisak - clinical trial lead - oncology, Johnson & Johnson
- Fiona Garner - clinical scientist, Sanofi-Aventis
- Ai-Min Hui, MD., PhD - global clinical leader, Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Jennifer Kelley - clinical operations manager, Sanofi-Aventis
- Valerie Legagneur - director, development operations - asset leads, Pfizer
- Annette Nawrocki - director, clinical operations - oncology, Celgene Corporation
- Yuka Sato Olivo - associate director clinical operations, Boehringer-Ingelheim
- Anjaiah Srirangam - clinical trial manager, Sanofi-Aventis
- Rochelle Williams - clinical programme manager, Massachusetts General Hospital
An important time in the fight against cancer
According to Al-Refaie et al (2011) "Physicians, payers, the National Cancer Institute, and other stakeholders need to develop broader cancer trials to benefit the millions of patients with cancer in the United States."
Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials comes at an important time as the fight against cancer and the standard of cancer care increases in the US. Time is running out to book your place at the event so now is the perfect time to secure your attendance.
Companies confirmed for Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials
The conference will bring together like-minded professionals in the search for effective new cancer treatments. It will be an excellent platform for networking opportunities and the perfect environment to develop your own ideas.
Companies that are already confirmed include:
- Celegene Corporation
- EMD Serono
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Aveo Pharmaceuticals
- Johnson & Johnson
A small number of places are still available - book now quoting MK-DP. For more information or to book your place, please contact us.