Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials
6-7 April 2016
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
The Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials West Coast will be hosted in Bulinghame, US, from 6-7 April 2016.
Clinical trials in oncology are more complex than other therapeutic trials, especially when it comes to patient recruitment and retention. The event will explore the best methods used to maximise both areas with a patient-focused approach.
With heightened competition, companies need to successfully meet goals at a quicker pace. In an evolving sector, innovative techniques must be trialled and shared to aid the advancement of the field, making the US 2016 event a perfect opportunity for such discussions.
This year's event brings together high calibre speakers from CEO, vice-president, director and associate director positions within the industry with a vast range of experience.
Key speakers include:
- Genentech Global Head Clinical Operations Oncology vice-president Bardia Akbari
- Nektar Therapeutics Development Operations vice-president Deirdre BeVard
- Gilead Sciences associate director Maria O'Rourke
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals Clinical Operations senior director Ashwin Patel
- Escend Pharmaceuticals co-founder Saira Bates