Clinical Trial Supply East Asia 2015
1-2 December 2015, Seoul, Korea
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
We are delighted to announce the first ever annual Clinical Trial Supply East Asia conference from 1-2 December in Seoul, Korea.
As part of the established and prestigious CTS portfolio from Arena International, this event will bring together industry peers in the area to discuss and discover potential solutions to the biggest challenges with clinical supply processes.
Efficiency in clinical supply means lower costs from the clinical budget and speedier outcomes for trials.
Clinical supply is complex, and trial sponsors have the opportunity to make improvements from forecasting and manufacturing, to packaging and shipping.
High calibre speakers at the 2015 event include:
- PFIZER CHINA R&D Clinical Trial Management head Cory Williams
- NOVARTIS VCoE and QC manager Youngmi Baeck
- KOREA UNITED PHARM manager Jucheol Jung
- INVENTIV HEALTH CLINICAL Clinical Monitoring manager Ji-in Yu
- Senior representatives from DURBIN and Packaging Coordinators
Places are strictly limited. Please book using the reference MK-OAP.
More information and registration can be found at http://www.arena-international.com/ctseastasia/