Clinical Trial Supply East Coast
21–22 October 2015
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
The Clinical Trial Supply East Coast conference will be taking place from 21-22 October 2015 in Princeton, New Jersey.
Ensuring the correct functioning of the clinical supply chain has become a key concern for the pharmaceutical sector. This complicated process has become a huge priority and guaranteeing its security at every stage is vital to achieve the desired efficiency and minimise unnecessary costs.
The 13th Annual Clinical Trial Supply event returns to the East Coast to bring insight into vital topics, including forecasting, packaging, manufacturing and binding of supplies.
New issues will be addressed such as communication within the supply chain and clinical supply pooling.
Presentations at the Clinical Trial Supply East Coast 2015 will include:
- Highlighting the need for using a universal technical language to ease operations for clinical trials
- Catering for shorter expiry dates of vaccines within a clinical trial supply chain
- Handling issues surrounding sustainability and limited resources within a growing supply chain
- Easing import activities and how new Centres of Excellence and Expertise (CEEs) will benefit users
- Safeguarding the security of a growing supply chain by addressing issues that threaten its integrity
Speakers at the event include:
- Buz Hillmann, Johnson & Johnson Clinical Supply Systems associate director
- George Omburo, Derma Sciences Clinical and Product Development vice-president
- Dawn Right, GSK therapeutic area manager
- Michael Daly, Valeant Pharmaceuticals Supply Chain director
- Anthony Orosz, US Customs and Border Protection director
Places at the conference are limited. Visitors can book using the reference MK-OAP.
More information and registration is available at: http://www.arena-international.com/ctseastcoast