Clinical Trial Supply Europe 2016
2-3 March 2016
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
The Clinical Trial Supply Europe conference will be returning in March and will take place in Barcelona, Spain.
The two day event will provide a platform for attendees to debate about industry topics, hear from key industry representatives and gain expert knowledge on how to successfully overcome challenges currently facing the clinical supply chain.
Featuring presentations, case studies and panel discussions, the event will allow visitors to understand the full potential of their clinical supply chain process and learn about the best practice methods to optimise strategies and avoid risks.
The event incorporates a global, multinational focus within clinical trial supply strategies to promote success on an international level.
The conference will:
- Highlight the need for an international approach to clinical supplies to accommodate the needs of global trials
- Emphasising the need for input from all teams in the planning stage to ensure geographic-specific requirements can be investigated as early as possible
- Exploring potential strategies to align processes for international trials to meet both EU and FDA standards
- Communicating effectively with regulatory teams to ensure any updates to requirements are identified in due time for country access
- Capitalising on vendor knowledge to navigate potentially complex regulatory landscapes
Reserve a place by quoting reference MK-OAPF at www.arena-international.com/ctseurope/