Clinical Trial Supply Nordics
8–9 June 2016
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
The third annual edition in Copenhagen, Denmark, will bring useful presentations, interactive panel sessions and speaker hosted tables to discover the ideal strategies and solutions for clinical supply chains.
This event provides the opportunity to learn from experts from prestigious pharmaceutical and biotech companies in the Nordic region.
Clinical Trial Supply Nordics will:
- Address how scientific data and a risk-based distribution strategy can lower the risk of temperature excursions to avoid wasted product within the clinical supply chain
- Investigate typical findings and observations in GMP audits and inspections to explore how best to comply with current regulations
- Debate how to simplify labels to increase efficiency, while remaining regulatory-compliant
- Explore current regulations to determine best practices and avoid delays in clinical supply caused by non-compliance
- Explore the challenges of clinical manufacturing from a small company perspective
The speaker panel includes:
- Astra Zeneca supply chain programme manager Eva-Lotta Persson
- Danish Medicines Agency medicines inspector Mette Bjorn
- Valneva clinical manufacturing head Janet Hoogstraate
- Novo Nordisk trial supplies planner Carsten Vendelbo Jensen
- Peptonic Medical chief operating officer Dan Markusson
Please quote MK-OAPF when booking.