Clinical Trial Supply Southeast 2016
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
The Clinical Trial Supply Southeast conference will focus on how to improve clinical trial supply strategies for the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
Clinical Trial Supply Southeast 2016 will take place in Cary, North Carolina from 15-16 June 2016.
The speaker panel includes:
- US Customs Pharmaceutical CEE assistant director Anthony Orosz
- GSK Global Supply Chain Management acting director Greg Hottell
- GeoVax Regulatory Affairs and Quality Systems director Michael Hellerstein
- Novan Therapeutics operations vice-president Jeff Hunter
- Argos Therapeutics Manufacturing Science and Technology senior director Tamara Monesmith
Clinical Trial Supply Southeast will focus on:
- Implementing an agile supply chain model that ensures flexibility and responsiveness to meet uncertain patient recruitment
- Developing contingency plans, including how to respond in crisis situations to minimise disruption and ensure clinical trial supply budgets and timelines stay on track
- Uncovering effective solutions to distribution challenges to ensure supplies arrive on time and in good condition
- US Customs and Border Protection's (CBP) Pharmaceutical, Health and Chemicals Centre of Excellence and Expertise (CEE)
Secure a place by quoting reference MK-OAPF.