Clinical Trial Supply West Coast 2016
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Clinical Trial Supply West Coast will be returning for its 9th edition in May.
The event will be held in San Mateo, California, and will bring together more than 150 industry representatives from small and large pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
It will offer a unique platform for visitors to network with their peers in the West region and find solutions to minimise costs and strengthen clinical supply chain strategies.
One of the presentations will be 'Implementing your forecasting for long trials to ensure accurate supply', which will be delivered by Intarcia Therapeutics project manager Louie Burks, MBA.
Clinical Trial Supply West Coast will provide the opportunity to:
- Discuss the production schedule and the role it will play in an accurate supply for the whole trial
- Evaluate the supply, demand and additional considerations needs from reports
- Highlight other constraints, including timelines for packaging, labelling and distribution, downtimes, and unknown variables
- Handling critical events, including expiry resupply and incomplete information
- Know when to re-forecast or change a production schedule
Please visit the website for the full agenda and complete list of speakers.
Secure a place by quoting reference MK-OAPF.