Outsourcing Clinical Trials Canada 2015
28-29 October, Montreal
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Offering an opportunity to learn the latest strategies determining and shaping the clinical outsourcing industry, Outsourcing Clinical Trials Canada 2015 returns for its fourth year.
OCT Canada 2015 will include detailed case studies, panel discussions and interactive roundtables.
The event welcomes a wide representation from a local cluster of biotech, medical device and pharmaceutical companies.
The executive line-up of speakers include:
- Health Canada Clinical Trials Division chief Dr Norman Viner
- Bellus Health Drug Development director Arthur Fernandez
- Engene Drug Development vice-president Harman Dube
- Bristol Myers Squib Medical Affairs vice-president Babak Abbaszadeh
- AngioChem CEO Dr Jean Paul Castaigne
- Milestone Pharmaceuticals chief medical officer Francis Plat
- Verylx Pharma chief development officer Patrick Colin
- Neomed Clinical Operations director Roxane Aubray
- Medicago CEO Andrew Sheldon
- ProNai Therapuetics Clinical Operations senior vice-president Wendy Chapman
Solution providers from across the industry and throughout North America will highlight the latest services and technologies available to solve ongoing challenges.
This includes contract negotiations, big data analytics and a comprehensive, research driven conference agenda.
For more information and to view the full programme, please visit the website.
There are a limited number of free places available at this event, which is reserved for vice-presidents and directors from biotech and pharma manufacturers.
Visit the conference registration page and quote reference MK-HJEP to book your ticket.