Outsourcing in Clinical Trials: Medical Devices Europe 2016
16–17 February 2016, Munich, Germany
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Outsourcing in Clinical Trials: Medical Devices Europe 2016 is the only event that covers regulatory standpoints and the best methods to combat challenges medical device companies can face, based on tangible and reliable evidence presented by key industry experts.
The event offers:
- Established speakers at different levels from across Europe that includes two speakers from Eastern Europe to deliver an up-to-date outlook
- A wide range of topics including outsourcing, operations and regulatory issues
- Practical advice presented through dynamic formats, including case study presentations, panel discussions and exclusive speaker hosted roundtables
The two day conference will focus on the rapidly evolving medical device industry and reach out to small and large companies who face challenges of different kinds to their clinical trials.
Visitors will have a unique opportunity to take part in interactive sessions and debate, discuss and deliberate on new actionable ideas and strategies to implement in their own clinical trials at a later date.
Key sessions throughout the day include:
- Exploring how to overcome challenges posed by investigator-initiated research to safeguard the integrity of your company and device by St Jude Medical Clinical Affairs EMEAC vice-president Hindrik Robbe
- Case study: Building a clinical registry to ensure successful market introduction for a medical device by Hepa Wash CEO Dr Bernhard Kreymann
- Outlining the impact of regulations on notified bodies to ascertain the consequences for medical device manufacturers by BSI regulatory and clinical head Gert Bos
Visitors can learn new productive strategies, network with industry peers and build long-term plans for the future.
For more information please visit www.arena-international.com/omdteurope/
When registering a place at the event, please quote the reference code MK-JDP.