Pharma Packaging and Labelling USA 2016
24-25 February 2016
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Pharma Packaging and Labelling USA will be held in Philadelphia for its eighth year.
This event is an ideal opportunity to consider current policies and challenges, while ensuring your business is successful through innovation.
Packaging is crucial to the industry because it ensures the quality and safety of medicinal products for consumers. This area has seen a recent rise in activity as legislation has been updated to reduce counterfeit produce and fraud.
The 2016 event is case study and research-based with panel discussions and speaker hosted roundtable sessions to provide a more interactive environment with industry experts.
With presentations from US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Custom and Border Protection, visitors will discover how to securely navigate the regulations in place, saving time and unnecessary costs.
The event will also focus on the future and driving the industry into the digital world by promoting sustainability.
Key speakers include:
- Amgen Regulatory Labelling director Carolyn Roderick
- GSK Global Regulatory Affairs, Labelling, director Amy Ebel
- Bayer Packaging Design director Guido Schmitz
- Sanofi Marketing associate director Julia Zakhari
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Corporate Security director Eugene J Hackett
- CSL Behring Global Serialisation Technology Programme senior manager Raj Subramanyam