Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety and Risk Management 1-2 December 2015, Brussels
Arena International’s 11th Annual Pharmacovigilance (PV) Congress will focus on exploring approaches to help pharmaceutical companies comply better with regulations and improve PV through digital strategies.
Despite early, pre-clinical testing, it is well acknowledged that there is no guaranteed way of knowing how a drug will impact the body, and ongoing PV is required throughout drug development and continuing past approval.
Our conference will cover challenges faced within both clinical research and the post market phases.
The event will bring together key industry experts who will provide insight from personal experiences on the most current industry issues such as the pharmacovigilance system master file (PSMF) processes, using social media, patient centricity and signal detection.
Key topics at the conference will include:
- Using a pro-active approach to help meet regulatory demands and reduce the risk of inspection findings
- Improving risk benefit assessments by highlighting current signal detection methods
- Overcoming signal management challenges from a small pharmaceutical company’s perspective
- Executing clear risk based assessments to achieve maximum patient safety and develop improved risk management plans
- Aligning goals with vendors to allow for a fruitful outsourcing partnership
Catering for both small and large pharmaceutical companies, this year’s congress features a speaker line-up who will be presenting personal case studies and leading interactive roundtable and panel discussions that will enhance networking opportunities.
For more information and to view the full programme, please visit the website. Register for the conference using the code MK-JW2.