Proactive Quality Management in Clinical Trials
17 and 18 October, London, UK
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Arena International is pleased to announce its inaugural Proactive Quality Management in Clinical Trials event to be held in London on 17 and 18 October.
The conference will focus on a number of areas to try and develop your understanding of the importance of being proactive when implementing clinical trials effectively.
Main proactive quality management topics
The conference programme features a variety of topics, some of which include:
- Getting behind the audit findings curve: need for a quality management organisation and implementation of a proactive quality management model
- Staying ahead of a changing landscape of quality by addressing the challenges you will face head-on
- Comparing current European practice with the FDA's latest Risk-Based Approach to Monitoring guideline to increase rationale of why we need to change
- Recognising the need for a systematic approach to encourage quality to be integrated into the entire clinical study process
- Building quality into your trial process to offer a more proactive approach to quality by design
- Pinpointing common expectations associated with clinical trials to allow for better preparation during planning and execution
- Reducing the risks of integrating with emerging economies while allowing you to maintain your objectives of saving cost and time
- Pinpointing CAPA as a key component within the quality management system to comply with ISO 9000 and ICH GCP 5.1.1
As the clinical trials industry and regulators try to be more proactive than reactive in their approach to quality, traditional methods of assurance are being replaced with quality management in the planning and execution of clinical trials.
Industry professionals from top pharmaceutical companies
The event will feature a number of senior-level professionals from the top pharmaceuticals companies from across Europe. The event will use a series of case studies and advise you on how you can develop your processes and practices to maintain quality throughout your clinical trial.
Attend the conference and have the chance to hear from:
- Andreas Wirth - global head pharma development, Merck
- Carla Wandt - global head CPO QA, Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Daniel Williams - associate director, global R and D quality assurance, Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceuticals
- Elisabetta Di Martino - development vendor quality manager, Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics
- Gabriele Vital Durand - international medical leader, Roche
- Geoff Taylor - clinical quality assurance, Eisai
- Guido Lathouwers - head global clinical quality management, Merck
- Idoia Herrero - monitoring trial coordinator, Almirall Pharmaceuticals
- Jeanette Dixon - associate director, quality assurance, GCP/GLP, Daiichi Sankyo
- Jennifer Emerson - project compliance manager, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Joesfa Ruiz Irvine - head clinical quality assurance- biopharmaceuticals, Sandoz International
- Karen Schoonis - director quality management, Shire Pharmaceuticals
- Keith Miller - associate director, global R and D quality assurance, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Kevin Perkins - director QA, GSK
- Michael Mihut - quality management, WHO
- Nurain Chaudhry - senior manager, European GCP/GLP compliance, Forest Laboratories
- Paul Strickland - regional head, GCQA Amgen
- Pauline Taylor - regional head GCTO-GCQM, Merck
- Peggy Douka - director, area clinical quality lead, Pfizer
Don't miss out on what is shaping up to be a fantastic event. Places are strictly limited so make sure you book early to avoid disappointment.
For more information or to book your place, please use the contact details below.