The European Clinical Data Forum
Returns for the 14th year
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
The 14th Annual European Clinical Data Forum is due to take place on 7-8 May 2014 in Brussels and is one of Arena International's flagship events.
It will present itself as a unique event by providing the chance to learn how the industry is adapting to the changing regulatory environment. As times are changing, things are becoming more electronic, new solutions are being invested in, so the need to change processes to adapt and integrate new ways of working is appearing increasingly important.
This year's conference will centre on discussing and evaluating risk-based monitoring processes, supporting collaborative research and outsourcing developments alongside outlining key data privacy and regulatory updates. A strong focus will be also be placed on data integration and data transparency due to monitoring and quality assurance rapidly becoming key areas for auditing in accordance to risk. To view the full agenda for the 14th Annual European Clinical Data Forum please follow the links at the bottom of this page.
Widespread round table discussions hosted by industry experts, present opportunities for extensive networking and allow attendees to share best practice and develop solutions to critical challenges facing the industry as a whole.
This niche event will provide an exclusive agenda put together by leading industry professionals. The conference programme will host an array of exciting presentation topics, some of which include:
- Automating the paper process through EDC to implement a greater strategic process to fully appreciate significant EDC updates
- Encouraging data centre optimisation and integration though exploring the uses of cloud computing and appreciating the impact this will have on the industry in the future
- Ensuring that you have qualified personnel and/or an alliance manager at the sponsor site for oversight to enhance data safety and improve communication with your vendor(s)
- Publishing outcome data and collating data together in the clinical study report to provide dashboard information and a complete project status overview
Two full days of presentations and discussions will provide the perfect platform to learn and interact from the people who know best.
Attend the conference and have the chance to hear from:
- PantaleoNacci, global head statistical reporting, Novartis
- Geoff Taylor, director of clinical quality assurance, Eisai
- YanivNaor, master data management, Teva
Book your place now using reference code MK-SRPR.
European Clinical Data Forum
Contact: Rachel Tesfaye
+44 207 936 6822