Solid Form Solutions is pleased to unveil its custom synthesis service to complement its solid form screening programmes. Using a ‘quality by design’ approach, the integration of the two services provides a powerful and rapid low-risk route to manufacture.
Our experienced synthetic chemistry team are capable of locating the first route to a drug molecule and delivering a scaled-up, optimised process. Our capabilities include:
- Contract organic synthesis
- Custom organic synthesis (no product, no fee)
- Specialists in polymer, macromolecule and peptide synthesis
- Synthesis of novel compounds and intermediates
- Expansion of molecular libraries
- Hit to lead optimisation
- Extensive analytical support and services
Our specialised equipment capability includes:
- Impurity isolation and identification
- High-field NMR 1H, 13C, N and 31P nuclei (including 2D NMR for full structure elucidation)
- Mass spectrometry (EI, CI, ESI and MALDI)
- HPLC (method development)
Whether our synthetic work programmes are used separately, or in tandem with a screening activity, SFS will deliver the most efficient synthetic chemistry.