HaemoScan has announced it will be attending the Medical Fluid Bags conference in Boston, US.
Taking place from 4 October to 5 October, the event offers the medical fluid containment industry the chance to look at the latest advances in polymers, additives and compounds, which are driving more complex product designs including choices and plastics options, film extrusion technologies, plus more complex and competitive bag production techniques.
The medical fluid bags sector is growing at a similar rate to the medical tubing market, which is creating new interest as competitive growth is anticipated to be worth $4bn by 2024. A growing elderly population coupled with a rising prevalence of age-related disorders are driving the medical fluid bags market. This sector includes blood bags, intravenous bags, collection bags, irrigation bags, drain bags, and mixing containers.
The agenda of the conference will offer delegates the opportunity to gain insights into ways to manage integrated solutions, challenging approval processes, shorter exclusivity periods and the need for more innovative and compliant devices. This year’s conference will build upon the most pressing issues, taking a deeper dive into topics focusing on new advances in fluid containment supply chains to improve patient care, the latest performance materials, selection criteria, security and customization in competitive production processes.
Join HaemoScan to discover how to optimise speed and reduce your cost-to-market.
Five good reasons to attend:
- Map out the future opportunities for growth in the US and worldwide
- Find out how original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and their suppliers are leading advances in design and innovations
- Get to grips with complex regulation, testing and accreditation requirements
- Gain access to our approachable speaker panel and experience great networking
- Hear practical case studies to improve your complex fluid containment manufacturing outcomes