Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety and Risk Management 2012 20 - 21 November, Belgium
Arena’s most highly respected pharmacovigilance conference returns to Belgium on 20 – 21 November 2012 to bring a packed agenda bursting with detail and critical insights from within the pharmaceutical industry.
The 8th Annual Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety and Risk Management event comes at a perfect time to discuss changes made in an effort to achieve compliance to this year’s pharmacovigilance legislation and lessons learned from these changes. By attending this event attendees will be able to learn the challenges and successes of their peers and apply this knowledge to their business, gaining the most efficient ways to go forward in aligning themselves to the new legislation with minimal negative effect.
Key pharmacovigilance topics for 2012
This year’s impressive agenda will cover new innovative information and solutions to Pharmacovigilance issues including:
- Uncovering progress on the new pharmacovigilance legislation to determine whether the intended changes have been interpreted correctly
- Exploring complications involved in transitioning to the new format of PSURs in order to determine best practice
- Clarifying changes to DSUR forms to ensure you are managing them as accurately and efficiently as possible
- Establishing a superior understanding of pharmacovigilance with regards to the Clinical Trials Directive and how this is changing
Furthermore the two day conference will provide the perfect platform to network and share opinions with peers and colleagues from across the industry.
Top pharmaceutical industry speakers
This year’s Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety and Risk Management event will involve a whole host of high-calibre speakers including:
- Pilar Carrero – safety operations vice president (Novo Nordisk)
- Esteban Herrero Martinez, head of regulatory affairs (ABPI)
- Phil Tregunno – signal management and quality standards unit manager (MHRA)
- Doris Stenver – CMO (Danish Medicines Agency) and member of Pharmacovigilance Working Party (EMA)
- David Kallend – global clinical leader and PD Group medical director (Roche)
- Jackie Roberts – director of regulatory, PHV and medical (Actavis)
Who should attend Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety and Risk Management?
In pharmaceutical and biotech companies and in CROs across Europe including:
- Director, VP, Head, Manager of:
- Drug safety
- Risk management and surveillance
- Clinical safety
- Patient safety
- QPPV (Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance)
- EU QPPV (European Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance)
- Regulatory affairs
If you are a Pharmacovigilance representative and would like to register for the 8th Annual Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety and Risk Management event please visit the online registration link below and quote the reference code: ‘MKBC-DDT’.