Mourne Training Services is offering a special ‘back-to-school’ discount on all iLearn bookings that are made in September and October this year. iLearn is an online HPLC e-learning training course, ideal for anyone who wishes to use HPLC. It will suit the complete beginner but is also suitable for those who have been using HPLC and would like a more complete understanding of how it works. The important concepts of HPLC are introduced and described fully.
The already low price of £125 is now reduced to only £100 (+VAT where applicable). For this you get:
- Access to online HPLC training videos which describe how the technique works
- Exercises to support your learning
- Support from the MTS tutor who will give you feedback and answer your questions
- A copy of the book ‘An Introduction to HPLC for Pharmaceutical Analysis’ (as reviewed by Chemistry World)
- A training certificate recognised by the Royal Society of Chemistry for the purposes of continuing professional development
Visit the iLearn page on the MTS website to find out more and book now.