Bachem is continuously expanding and updating its extensive range of products for your research purposes. We are pleased to present our latest product additions, which include the novel biomarker copeptin, 6-Azido-hexanoic acid for ‘click chemistry’ and several other building blocks, the non-ionic detergent MEGA-12, and a range of new immunology products.
Today’s release of 16 new products includes:
Copeptin is an inactive fragment of the vasopressin precursor. As a biomarker it serves as a novel predictor of outcome in heart failure.
- Copeptin (human)
- Copeptin (rat)
D-Penicillamine is the most characteristic degradation product of the penicillin antibiotics. It is used as an antirheumatic and as a chelating agent in Wilson’s disease.
Building blocks for ‘click chemistry’
6-Azido-hexanoic acid is a building block for the Staudinger ligation as well as for ‘click chemistry’. This highly selective reaction can be applied for the conjugation of peptides with various molecules and for the cyclization of peptides.
- 6-Azido-hexanoic acid
Building blocks for peptide synthesis
- H-Aib-OBzl, HCl
- Boc-L-nipecotic acid
- Cetrorelix – EIA Kit (H – sr, pl), host: rabbit extraction-free
- Cetrorelix – EIA Kit (R – sr, pl), host: rabbit extraction-free
- Fluoro ssDNA Caspase 3™ – DNACasp™
- Oxyntomodulin (glucagon-37) (human, mouse, rat) – EIA Kit (H – sr, pl), host: rabbit extraction-free
- Oxyntomodulin (glucagon-37) (human, mouse, rat) – EIA Kit (R – sr, pl), host: rabbit extraction-free
Visit our website for full details.