Caltag Medsystems’ team of scientists specialise in the expansion and cryopreservation of human cells. It aims to continually expand its offering of products and services to researchers.
Its key offerings include:
- Large scale expansion
- Allows streamlining of assay workflow
- Cryopreservation in convenient size aliquots
- Quality control (QC) tested for mycoplasma and viability
Caltag Medsystems has the production capability to offer ready-to-use cryopreserved cells, prepared in single bulk batches. Ready-to-use, bulk quantities of frozen cells facilitate screening performance by removing the variabilities of passage number, senescence and viability associated with parallel cell culture. They also allow streamlining of experimental workflows for high-throughput screening campaigns and other large scale research studies.
Using a company specialising in cell expansion allows researchers to ease their work burden and save costs and time associated with expanding cells. With a Human Tissue Authority license in place, Caltag Medsystems can passage cells from P0 to P1 for customers who are not able to use P0 cells for ethical reasons. In addition, Caltag Medsystems possess an IncuCyte Zoom machine for live cell analysis studies. This service is completely customisable to the needs of researchers.
Caltag Medsystems has experience expanding a large variety of human primary cells including:
- Corneal epithelial cells
- Bladder smooth muscle cells
- Chondrocytes (articular)
- Kidney fibroblasts
- Dermal microvascular endothelial cells
- Tonsil fibroblasts
- Splenic fibroblasts
- Fibroblasts from abdominal skin
- Mammary fibroblasts
- Intestinal smooth muscle cells
- Mammary epithelial cells
- Hepatic stellate cells
- Splenic endothelial cells
- Bladder stromal fibroblasts
- Lymphatic fibroblasts cell
- Keratinocytes from abdominal skin
- Ovarian fibroblasts
- Ovarian microvascular endothelial cells
Please contact us to discuss your cell expansion requirements.